Halloween Candy Recall




Have you even noticed that each year before Halloween there is a candy recall? At least it comes before Halloween I suppose...
I just found out the other day that the teething tables I have been using are recalled. Lovely, that even homeopathic items get recalled too! And in this past year I have found out that my crib, high chair, stroller, play pen, booster seat and activity center were all recalled. Awesome right? I think maybe the FDA is going a little over board. Should we go back to only letting our children play with rocks and sticks? or the old fashion pots and pans? No, our kitchen wear and lawn seed may get recalled then. Now I am very happy we have the FDA. But common.... This is getting to be a bit much. How about doing a little more extensive research before throwing an item out for sale for my child to use. Makes me wonder how my parents ever survived or my grandparents....


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment