Christmas Lights and the Wild West

I have been trying to post this for over a week but was unable too. So here it is! Sorry for the delay...

Two weekends ago my family and I traveled across state to celebrate Christmas with my side of the family. We had a wonderful time! My mom cooked an awesome meal. Of course nothing beats moms holiday dinners! Later in the evening we took a trolley ride tour threw a neighborhood that is known for their huge display of lights. It's called the Winterhaven Festival.
I recommend it to everyone it was very neat! The next day we took a visit to Tombstone. We walked the streets and did a horse and carriage tour. To finish the trip we go some old time photos taken! That was my 2nd time visiting and hubbys 1st. He has been wanting to go and absolutely loved it. Over all we had a fabulous and eventful visit!













Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment