The 1st of June

Is it that time again? Summer? Really? Already?
OK, I can handle that! It's already in the 90's here so I suppose that is a sign! My vegetables and fruits are flourishing and I'm anxious to start harvesting them. Now if only the wind would go away! Z is out of school and about to start swimming lessons along with B and our "parent and tot" lessons. This summer is going to be kinda of hectic but I'm ready for whatever comes our way!
Here are some of my plans for the summer....
I'm a picture person, can you tell?




Drinking lots of iced tea!


.....And some iced coffee


Lets not forget about the occasional margarita!



Swimming Lessons


Camping


Making S'mores



Watching Many Sunsets



Swimming At The Lake



Water Fun The The Back Yard




Fishing


Eating lots off the BBQ!


But most importantly we need to spend quality time
with family and friends and....




What's your plans for the summer?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment