Make New Crayons



A good way to use up those broken pieces of crayons is to melt them down and reuse them! I decided to melt Z's last night in my mini cupcake tin. First you need to gather all the crayons and take off the wrappers....Which by the way takes FOREVER. It's nice to have the little one help with that chore! Then arrange them in the tin however you would like. Pop them in the oven at 300 degrees and let them melt away! I left them in there for about 6 minutes. Just make sure you check them because they melt quick! After they cooled I put them in the freezer for 5 minutes then the just popped right out of the tins! Wah-la! New crayons! So easy!








Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I've given you an award! I hope you'll check it out!
    Busy B Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees, the children fill the tin with crayon pieces, arranging them into interesting designs. Bake until the wax melts, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove it after the shapes have cooled. Place the train in the freezer for an hour, and the crayon will pop out. To get more information ed pills from champix.

    ReplyDelete