It's Burger Time....

This past week it was the hubby's Birthday. To celebrate the occasion I decided to make a little something different instead of the traditional cake. He is a big burger lover. I mean seriously a double bacon cheese lover. I swear he could live off those. Briiing on the heart attack right? Anyways I came across this idea from Bakerella and saved it for when the time was right! The process was incredibly easy and the outcome was awesome! He definitely was surprised by it and loved every bite, even though it wasn't beef! The one difference I did was instead of the sugar cookies for the "fries" I used peanut butter cookies (one of his favorite). And I also added an "M" to the "fries" for his initial.



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this helpful information shared in this post. I read this post and it is very useful article.

    ReplyDelete