First post!

Here it is my very first post!
I'm throwing myself into the big blog land. My name is Angie I'm a SAHM of two beautiful children! A boy who's 4 months a my big 5 year old girl who just started Kindergarten! I enjoy photography, baking, cake decorating, gardening,
sewing and scrapbooking. I've been married to my husband for 2 years, hes my best friend!
I've been reading blogs for a few years now. I'm amazed at all the women on here and their ideas! So I've finally de
cided to put together a blog to share some creations, DIY, frugal living, thoughts, and just every day life in general! I would love to meet some blogger friends along the way! Ok here it goes....




Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Could your family get any cuter?!!!!
    You are off to a great start with your new blog, so don't be intimidated and keep it up!!! Your kiddos are crazy adorable!!! And your crafty projects rock! love the taggie blankie--i make those all the time as gifts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind....

    ReplyDelete