Spooky Blocks

Well it seems that I am behind in making the Halloween blocks! Everyone has made a set and I wanted one too. It was extremely easy to make. I can't wait to make some for thanksgiving and Christmas! Next though I would like to make some little countdown blocks!

Materials:
Old 2x4 (cut into whatever size you would like)
Paint
Mod Podge
Decorative Paper
Sponge brush or other glue applicators
Scissors
Stencils or a Cricut for the letters







Blocks all painted and paper cut to size



Apply Decorative paper and letters




Finished Product!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love how these turned out! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm now one of your follower! I found you by way of Not Just a Mommy After All. You have very cute crafties.
    Anyhow, I'd like to give you a personal invite to my blog http://littlebirdseeds.blogspot.com/. Come take a look around and grab Hector Bat if you would like (he's a HTML image I created to share for Halloween), become a follower is you wish.
    Tana Cox

    ReplyDelete