Just a few things...

Here are some of my creations. I'm still very new at sewing. I received a sewing machine 2 years ago at Christmas from my mother but never took it out until this past Spring while I was pregnant with my son. I decided I really wanted to make him a blanket and other made by mom items! It was a bit tricky sewing with minky and from all the reading i did pre-blanket, everyone said minky was NOT a fun fabric to work with, let alone do your first blanket ever with! I was up for the challenge! It turned out pretty good.
The wipe case I just hot glued some fabric over a regular case then glued some ribbon around it. I just loved hot it turned out. The diaper/case bag I used this wonderful tutorial. I had a lot of minky fabric left so when I came across a taggie blanket tutorial at Chica and Jo I wanted to make one asap! It was very easy to make. Be sure to stop and visit Chica and Jo they have such awesome tutorials and wonderful ideas!! I think my next taggie blanket I will add some crinkle paper inside to give it a bit of noise.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment