Happy Thanksgiving!


Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for my husband having a good job during these tough economic times. Thankful for my own good health, and for my healthy, happy children and marriage.
Our warm home, my wonderful parents and brother.
An abundance of food, technology (my blackberry and xbox kinect) and laughter!
Just to name a few


This year I will actually be celebrating turkey day this coming Saturday. Hubby works Today and tomorrow. It was planned to just be the 4 of us this year but my mom called me yesterday morning saying that I needed to make room for 2 more because her and my dad were going to do the 5 hour drive on Friday for them to be able to eat with us. Awesome! The menu consists of deviled egg, summer sausage with cheese and crackers, ham, stuffing, green bean casserole, perogies, rolls, pumpkin and blueberry pie! Yum!

Gobble gobble til you wobble wobble!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment