Time for Christmas cards!

Now that Thanksgiving is over it's time to get on the ball and mail out those Christmas cards! Each year I have always been a little bit slow with sending them out and end up having to send them as New Years cards but this year I would like them to be on time!
Photo cards have to be my favorite of all. I know everyone we send them too loves seeing our smiley faces! After all when you add a photo too the card you are sure to put a smile on their face too!! I have used Shutterfly in the past for my sons birth announcements. I got them in such a timely manner and the quality was awesome not to mention the great price! I also use the site for my photo storage so I do not lose all my precious pictures. Storage is for free by the way.
I have been looking threw these photos for this years cards. I really like that they have a selection of the not so tradition cards.
Here are some I like:







They even have a huge selection of address labels you can add to your cards!





I have also been thinking about Christmas gift ideas! Here is one of the calendars I like:



And you can't forget gift tags!





Shutterfly has everything for your holiday needs!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment