My First!

Jessica at Not Just A Mommy After All
passed on the Ha
ppy 101 Award to me.
Thank you Jessica!



The rules for this award are:
1. Post who it was that gave you the award.
2. Lis
t 10 things that you like.
3. Give this award to 10 other blogs and let them know with a comment.

1. Spending time with my family



2. My cricut




3. Swimming




4. Cake decorating!



5. Holidays



6. Photography



7. Camping



8. Gardening



9. Salad Wraps



10. Candles




I've decided to pass the Happy 101 Award to:

Lorie @ Be different...Act Normal

Jessica @ 9 Fingers, 10 Toes!
Michelle @ A little Tipsy
Lynette @ Get Your Craft On!
Alison @ Oopsey Daisy
Andy @ poppies at play
Amy @ Then she made...
Emily @ Not So Idle Hands
Daisha @ The Family Scientista

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Angie, thank you SO much for this fun award!! You are so awesome! I think everything on your list makes me happy, too... My Cricut makes me very happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angie! What a sweet award! I'm totally honored!! I love that pic of you with your little one in the pool. TOO CUTE!! Thanks again!!

    ~Andy
    Poppies at Play

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award! How fun it that?! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're very welcome! And you deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete