Pumpkins!


I have a confession. I absolutely love pumpkins! Big ones, small ones, round ones, odd shape ones. Now I've never cared for the color orange but when it comes to pumpkins I think the color is awesome! Any store I walk into that has them, I always go over to look and touch the pumpkins even if I am not out to buy one. They are just great and really there is so much you could do with them besides pie, seeds and carve! Did i mention they taste good too!?
Here are some great ideas.


Pumpkin Planter
BHG


House Numbers
BHG


Welcome Sign
BHG



Pumpkin Candle
BHG




Party Pumpkin Cooler
Martha Stewart



Creepy Crawlers
Good Housekeeping



Soup Bowl
Gone-ta-pott

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love pumpkins too! I feel like it's an obsession some times! I come home with one every time I go to a store this time of year. I look the way the house numbers were done, I'm going to have to try that!

    NotJustAMommyAfterAll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete